19 Best Pasta Side Dishes for Spaghetti Night
Pasta is a wonderful and nutritious dinner that would be much better if it were served with a side dish that was as delicious. If you’re searching for a dish to add extra greens, protein, healthy fats, or just a savory addition to your pasta supper, this collection of recipes includes a variety of options for you to pick from. For a memorable Italian-inspired supper, select from easy bread recipes, crispy rolls, filling salads, vegetable sides, vegetarian meals, and meat-filled preparations. Whatever your taste, time constraints, and main pasta dish, you’ll have an unforgettable meal.
- Kristina Vanni’s novel The Spruce There is no need to purchase garlic bread that has already been prepared. With this quick and delicious garlic bread recipe, you can avoid all of the chemicals and frozen loaves and enjoy the genuine thing. This delectable bread is made with three different varieties of cheese, butter, mayonnaise, and plenty of garlic, and it is the perfect companion to any style of pasta meal. A slice of this garlic bread would go perfectly with a luscious tomato pasta (or possibly a lighter mascarpone pasta)
- The Spruce / Diana Chistruga, recipe. This is a fantastic dish for using up the too large and numerous zucchini that may be found throughout the summer months. A simple sautéed zucchini recipe provides a delicious side dish for almost any pasta dish. The tangy Parmesan deepens the sweetness and mildness of the zucchini flavor, while large amounts of salt bring out the vibrant flavor of this popular summer squash and make it more filling. There are several variants to this dish, ranging from the addition of veggies to the inclusion of crispy chunks of fatty bacon. Stephanie Goldfinger’s novel The Spruce Thinly slicedsproutstake on a whole new personality inthis colorful, crisp salad. This simple salad comes together in minutes since the sprouts do not need to be cooked. It is full of interesting textures, such as crunchy almonds, and fresh tastes, such as dill and shallots. For a delectable vegetarian meal, pair this unorthodox side dish with an equally fresh pasta dish, such as asparagus bow ties or vegetable whole wheat pasta
- The Spruce / Pete Scherer If you’re looking for a novel side dish that everyone will enjoy, try this pull-apart garlic bread. Despite the fact that they take time to prepare, these rolls are unparalleled in terms of softness and fluffiness. And, after you’ve made them, you can easily freeze them so you’ll have them on hand whenever other pasta dishes come your way and you’re in need of a great side dish. Bake with shredded cheese sprinkled on top during the last few minutes of baking time for an extra-decadent bread roll. Serving Suggestions: Serve with a filling of chicken and broccoli pasta or shrimp fettuccini with fresh herbs. Please continue to number 5 of 19 below
- Anita Schecter’s novel The Spruce A hot grill and full hearts of romaine lettuce are required for this creative Caesar salad recipe. With a minor charring, the lettuce has a pleasant taste that complements the rest of the dish. This stunning salad will be a worthy companion to your main pasta meal. The meal is completed with a simple dressing that does not contain anchovies. As a result of the mild flavor, this is an excellent accompaniment to hearty pasta sauces. With wild boar ragù over fettuccini or beef stew over orzo, The Spruce is a must-have dish. The situation cannot get any simpler than this. By just removing the stem and one inch from the top of these delicious veggies, they are practically ready to be baked. A basic seasoning of lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, and salt is created. Place the dish in the oven and proceed with the rest of the dinner. Thesewhole artichokesproduce a somewhat sweet, buttery vegetable that can be eaten warm or cold, and they make an excellent addition to fresh pasta meals such as spaghetti with green garlic. pestoor atuna pasta salad
- Cara Cormack’s The Spruce. Making your own bread may seem scary, but this no-knead recipe will provide you with a crispy, rustic loaf that will soak up all of your spaghetti sauce and leave you feeling satisfied. Only five ingredients and a little patience are required, but the results are well worth it. Bake the bread in a Dutch oven, and let the dough to rise for 12 to 18 hours, depending on how long you want it to rise. Make a beef ragout and serve it over pasta with creamy tomato sauce or a creamy tomato sauce on the side. either for gnocchi or for small pasta
- Alternatively The Spruce Tree Because of the delicious tastes and creamy textures of baked eggplant, classic Italian meals with many variations on the dish make excellent side dishes. If you bake them instead of frying them, you will get the same delicious texture and inside that you would get from frying them, but without the hassle of splattering oil. Simple garnishes of extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and fresh basil can be used to complete the dish. This vibrant dish, which is ideal for heavy sauces, will make the perfect side dish to a four-cheese pasta or a cheesy pasta frittata. 9 of 19 is the next section to read
- Continue reading below. The Spruce / directed by Emily Hawkes Our summeryCaprese salad, which has brilliant ripe tomatoes and rich fresh mozzarella, is given a novel twist by the addition of creamy avocado slices. The combination of balsamic vinegar and olive oil creates the ideal dressing, and with only 10 minutes of active preparation time in the kitchen, this recipe may become your new favorite side dish for pasta and other main dishes. A cool dish of a salmon pasta salad, or an afeta and olive pasta, would enhance the refreshing qualities of this vibrant salad
- The Spruce Our bruschetta comes up in a jiffy and makes the most of the abundance of fresh, delicious summer tomatoes available. Because there are so few ingredients in this vegan version, look for the freshest produce available, like as luscious heirloom tomatoes and organic basil. Serve a couple of pieces of bread alongside your favorite pasta dish—whether it’s an outstanding carbonara or an unconventionalsweet potato ravioli—for a unique take on the traditional bread basket. Anita Schecter’s novel The Spruce This easypanzanellarecipe will help you use up your day-old crusty bread by transforming it into a delectable side salad that will please everyone. Bread cubes are coated in a tangy sauce made of garlic and mustard, which is then topped with chopped up crisp vegetables for a colorful and satisfying side dish. Because the salad is already heavy on carbs, pair it with a lighter Italian-inspired meal likespiralized zucchini pastaor a bowl of lightspaghetti squash with tomatoes
- sThe Spruce Roasting bell peppers, summer squash, zucchini, and onion brings out their natural sweetness in this one-dish meal that is quick and easy to prepare. Prepare by chopping, seasoning, baking, and serving. There’s nothing else to say about this delicious veggie side dish. Because of their bright and fresh flavor, these roasted vegetablesmake a perfect complement to a pasta dish that is heavier in texture and stronger in flavor, such as askillet lasagna or a white chicken lasagna, all of which are delicious. To continue, scroll down to page 13 of 19. Katie Workman’s The Spruce is available for purchase. frying slivered almonds The addition of onion to Brussels sprouts softens its harsh assertiveness, making them the ideal side dish for pasta or an ingredient in a variety of sauces, salads, and casseroles. Cook them until they are slightly wilted for a little crunch, or cook them until they are softer for a smoother texture. Serve with a vibrant pasta dish, such as an oven-baked spaghettial cartoccio or an earthy ham and mushroom risotto. The Spruce / Molly Watson
- Caruso spaghetti
- The Spruce Broccoli rabe, a traditional Italian side dish, is frequently served alongside veal or poultry entrees. However, because of the sharpness and brightness of this tasty vegetable, it is excellent for cutting through other rich main dishes. To serve the rabe alongside a hearty pasta dish like spaghetti with pig ragù or a bowl of creamy two-cheesepasta, you only need three ingredients and less than 30 minutes of your time. The Spruce (Diana Rattray, author) Allow your Instant Pot to perform all of the heavy lifting while you prepare the pasta. This is a simple and hearty meal, and the meatballs are a delicious accompaniment to pasta, gnocchi, or cheese ravioli, among other dishes. Try the equally wonderful and juicy beef and sausage meatballs, which are baked in the oven and may take a little longer to prepare. The Spruce / written by Leah Maroney It tastes like a deli platter in salad form, thanks to the abundance of charcuterie, olives, cherry tomatoes, chickpeas, and mozzarella in this antipasto dish. It may be used to transform every Italian meal into a feast, and it can also be served on special occasions to complement cheese tortellini or some thick winter gnocchi. Continue reading to page 17 of 19 below. Julia Hartbeck’s novel The Spruce Parmigiana di Melanzane is about as traditional as it gets when it comes to Italian cuisine. With their hearty, cheesy flavor and lovely golden top, these tomatoes and eggplants combine to create a stunning vegetarian meal that can be served alongside the simplest of spaghetti dishes for an amazing supper. Because this classic Italian recipe does not call for frying the eggplant prior, it is a lighter meal that brings out the taste of the eggplant to its fullest potential. Try it with a simple pasta dish like spaghetti aglio olio (garlic and olive oil) or an easybuttered herb pasta. Jennifer Perillo’s novel The Spruce This cheesy, saucy variation of roasted cauliflower has a soft, somewhat caramelized feel due to the addition of cheese and sauce. Cauliflower florets that have been boiled or steaming are no longer available. With this easy recipe, you can create a bright and delectable side dish to accompany a dish that is similarly savory, such as broccoli ham and Parmesan pasta or a decadentstuffed manicotti. The Spruce Tree Diana Rattray is a writer and poet. While you may think of stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer, these cheesy tiny bits are also a delicious veggie side dish that goes well with spaghetti. The mushrooms, which are simple to prepare, may either be mixed with the pasta or served on the side. Their earthy and herbaceous flavor makes them an excellent addition to dishes such as butternut squash and sage spaghetti or lemon and garlic pasta salad.
25 Easy Side Dishes to Pair with Your Pasta Dinner
Truly, pasta doesn’t require much in the way of ingredients to become a popular choice at the dinner table. All you need is a bowl and a fork, and you’re good to go. However, it never hurts to include a salad or a cooked veggie in the mix to make the meal feel a little more, well, complete. It turns out that preparing spaghetti for dinner is a fantastic chance to get some more vegetables on the table. And, when it comes to the absolute finest pasta side dishes, realize that the choices are numerous.
A light salad or sautéed greens are just a few of delicious side dishes that are always appreciated alongside yourspaghetti or yourziti.
Crisp and Crunchy Salads
A huge green salad is a typical pasta side dish. Alternatively, arugula dressed in olive oil and lemon juice is a delicious side dish. A conventional Caesar salad is also a good option. Forgo the greens entirely and instead go for a refreshing cucumber or juicy tomato salad instead. Jersey Salad This bright green garden salad is inspired by the produce-packed Jersey salad at Delancey in Seattle. GotoRecipeThe New Spring Mix Forget those pre-mixed packets in the vegetable store, this simple DIY mixture is bright and considerably more tasty.
GotoRecipe Tangy Cucumber Salad Keep this light, fresh salad of fast-pickled cucumbers and chopped fresh chives on reserve for times you want a side that’s extra quick and easy.
GotoRecipe Salad de Tomate With only a few thinly sliced red onions, fresh herbs, and a splash of oil and vinegar, this simple salad showcases the most of summer’s bounty of luscious tomatoes.
Consume on its own or as a topping on pizza.
Pasta doesn’t necessarily have to be served cold, and neither does the food that goes with it.
A salad that has been made warm by putting it in a hot vinaigrette or roasting the veggies is an unexpected touch that we enjoy including into our meals.
Other Satisfying Cooked Sides
Alternatively, a tray of prepared vegetables might be served. Sautéed spinach, braised kale, or roasted asparagus are all delicious and nutritious side dishes to provide at your next dinner party. Stovetop SpinachAll you need is spinach, a pan, and a set of tongs to make the quickest way to cook spinach on the stovetop. Click here for the recipe for Slow Cooked Kale. However, we still like long-cooked kale because of the way its taste develops and its ruffly edges crisp when cooked for a lengthy period of time.
In this easy side dish, the soft roasted asparagus takes center stage, while the golden lemon segments that are thrown in the mix help to round out the flavor.
GotoRecipe Sheela Prakash is a Senior Contributing Food Editor at the New York Times.
She graduated with honors from the University of Gastronomic Sciences in Italy, and she is also a Registered Dietitian in the state of New York.
What Goes with Spaghetti? 36 Side Dishes to Have with Your Favorite Pasta
Alternatively, a tray of cooked vegetables might be served. Sautéed spinach, braised kale, or roasted asparagus are all delicious and nutritious side dishes to serve during your next meal. Stovetop SpinachFor the quickest way to prepare spinach, all you need is spinach, a pan, and a pair of tongs. Slow Cooked Kale Recipe (click here) We enjoy a fast side dish just as much as the next person, but we prefer long-cooked kale because the taste intensifies and the ruffly edges become crunchy. The Lemon-Pepper Asparagus recipe may be found by clicking here.
Sautéed Brussels Sprouts (Recipe)Go to Recipe Cooked through with a slight crunch, these wonderfully crisp-tender Brussels sprouts have a slight sear on the outside and are perfectly crisp-tender on the inside.
Wesley Sheela is a Senior Contributing Food Editor at Kitchn.
She graduated with honors from the University of Gastronomic Sciences in Italy, and she is also a Registered Dietitian in the state of California.
1. Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Do you think there’s anything more comfortable than a steaming hot chicken parmigiana? No, I didn’t believe that.
This one is baked rather than fried, and it is loaded with mozzarella, Parmesan, and sautéed spinach, among other things. Before it goes into the oven, it’s all covered with homemade tomato sauce and baked. Toss with spaghetti and you’re done. Find out how to make the recipe
2. Spring Panzanella Salad
Panzanella is a type of Italian salad composed with large chunks of bread (not croutons!) and other ingredients. And that’s exactly the type of salad we’re looking for. Begin supper with a fresh salad of asparagus, peas, watercress, scallions, and mushrooms to get the appetite going. Toast the toast in the oven before sprinkling on the tart mint-mustard dressing and serving immediately. Find out how to make the recipe
3. Cacio E Pepe Brussels Sprouts
Pepper and cheese are a match made in heaven. Roasted with butter, olive oil, and Pecorino Romano, these green beauties are a delectable treat. You may either serve your sprouts on the side or go all out and incorporate them straight into the pasta. Please add more pepper if possible. Find out how to make the recipe
4. Zucchini and Tomato Ragu
Consider this meal to be a ratatouille that has been deconstructed. Sauté the zucchini and summer squash until golden and al dente, then shred the mozzarella (the recipe asks for four ounces, but we’ll keep it a secret if you quadruple the amount) and add to the pan. Fill your pasta with part of the sauce, then top it off with a runny egg. Find out how to make the recipe
5. Kale Salad with Persimmons, Crispy Chickpeas and Shallots
We can already hear the applause in the background. With roasted chickpeas and shallots, sweetness from dried apricots and persimmons, acidity from a lemon-Dijon dressing, and freshness from raw greens, this salad has something for everyone. Keep some aside for tomorrow’s lunch and serve it as a side dish with one-pot tomato basil pasta. Find out how to make the recipe
6. 20-Minute Burrata Salad with Stone Fruit and Asparagus
A squishy ball (or two) of burrata has been known to disappear in our household on occasion. It’s now your chance to speak. A plethora of crisp greens serve as a refreshing backdrop for luscious peaches and plums in this dish. Serve with spaghetti that has been marinated in garlic and olive oil. Find out how to make the recipe
7. Rainbow Heirloom Tomato Bruschetta
Set this eye-catching plate on the patio table to impress both visitors and children. As beautiful as these colorful tomatoes appear on the platter, they are unquestionably delectable when eaten in their whole. Wait till you sample them atop a bed of creamy seasoned ricotta. You will not be disappointed. What’s the best part? In 15 minutes, you may have the entire meal ready to serve. Find out how to make the recipe
8. Chopped Italian Salad Pizza
Salad on pizza is a reasonable middle-of-the-road solution. When you bite into warm ricotta, crisp microgreens, and a sweet-and-spicy pepperoncini, it’s hard to believe it was made using store-bought dough in the first place. We’ll provide the wine, and you’ll have to find the TV remote. Find out how to make the recipe
9. Perfect Meatballs with Cherry Tomato Sauce
While there are a plethora of sides that may be served with pasta, meatballs are unquestionably the classic. What is the trick to making these? It’s a combination of beef and pig. They’re also tossed with high-end ingredients (hello, pine nuts and red-pepper flakes) before being dipped into homemade tomato sauce from scratch. Find out how to make the recipe
10. Italian Bruschetta Bar
Even though there are a plethora of side dishes that may be served with pasta, meatballs are unquestionably the classic option.
What’s the key to making them so effective? Beef and pork ribs served together. Also included are high-end spices (hello, pine nuts and red-pepper flakes), which are then dipped into homemade tomato sauce before serving. Get the recipe by clicking here.
11. Gluten-Free Cheese and Cauliflower Breadsticks
Despite the fact that they are composed of cauliflower, breadsticks can’t go wrong. Yes, they are completely gluten-free and bursting to the seams with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. There isn’t much that cauliflower can’t accomplish. Make a batch of marinara sauce for dipping and serve it over a hot dish of butternut squash carbonara to keep the healthy theme going. Find out how to make the recipe
12. Eggplant Pizza
These are gluten-free, low-carb, and dangerously addicting. The kids will enjoy putting together their own tiny pies, and you will appreciate saving valuable chill time by replacing pizza dough for eggplant (slicing and kneading are two of the most time-consuming tasks). What’s the best part? These little cuties may be assembled in less than an hour. Find out how to make the recipe
13. Tomato Salad with Grilled Halloumi and Herbs
Tomatoes are, without a doubt, spaghetti’s most loyal companion. To begin, preheat the grill to medium heat and cook chunks of salty halloumi cheese. Once they’ve gotten a beautiful sear on them, lay them on top of lemony seasoned tomato rounds and serve immediately. Adding torn basil and your favorite summer song will round out the meal. Find out how to make the recipe
14. Caprese Salad with Grilled Zucchini
What is it about caprese salad that makes it so appealing year after year? It’s likely that the trinity of tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella had something to do with it. By using grilled zucchini and a sprinkle of balsamic vinegar, we’ll offer you two more reasons to love this dish. With one-pan spaghetti and meatballs, this appetizer is a favorite of ours. Find out how to make the recipe
15. Asparagus Caesar Salad
It’s a lot. Crunch. Our recipe for homemade Caesar dressing (complete with mashed anchovies) is very genuine (even down to the mashed anchovies), yet this creative salad does not use a single leaf of lettuce. Instead, we use blanched asparagus as a replacement. Before resting up on the sofa, toss in a handful of croutons and a staggering quantity of Parmesan shavings to finish it off. Find out how to make the recipe
16. Stuffed Eggplant
Quite a bit, actually. Crunch. While our recipe for homemade Caesar dressing is remarkably realistic (even down to the crushed anchovies), this creative salad does not include a single leaf of lettuce. Instead, it is served on a bed of romaine lettuce. Blanched asparagus is used in place of the raw asparagus. Before sitting up on the sofa, toss in a handful of croutons and a surprisingly large amount of Parmesan shavings. Get the recipe by clicking here.
17. Whole Roasted Carrots
What is it about us that we feel the need to chop carrots into teeny-tiny pieces? Their overall state is stunning; roast them till smokey brown in a red-wine vinegar and cumin dressing with salt and pepper is particularly delicious. A squeeze of lemon and a few mint leaves provide a splash of freshness to this dish, which is excellent for a meal in the yard at sunset. Find out how to make the recipe
18. Cucumber Salad
Tzatziki is incredibly envious of this meal. The tangy yogurt vinaigrette, which includes garlic, lemon, olive oil, and za’atar, provides a welcome burst of coolness in between bits of pungent red onion and green fresh dill on the plate.
Serve with some olives and lemon pasta for a Mediterranean touch on a classic dish. Find out how to make the recipe
19. Family-Style Chicken Caesar Salad
That’s a tasty salad. It’s simple to make, yet it’s packed with delicious flavors that are hard to resist. With the substitution of olives and Worcestershire, Melissa Coleman creates a mouthwatering creamy dressing that is topped with plenty of Parmesan. Wait till you sample the handmade lemon-pepper croutons. They’ll blow your mind. Find out how to make the recipe
20. Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
These were created for all of us who can’t seem to stop themselves from dripping pizza grease all over our shirts every time we eat a piece of pizza. With these rolls, you won’t have to stress about the mess or the time commitment: they’ll be ready in less than an hour. You’ll be able to thank us afterwards. Find out how to make the recipe
21. Mediterranean Roasted Artichokes
Well, don’t you think you’re pretty? Both during outdoor parties and family meals, they are sure to wow your guests, and they deliver a real tart punch. The small pockets of salty feta and the garlic-dill vinaigrette, on the other hand, may well be the most delicious portions. In addition, because you’ll be roasting the artichokes in foil pouches, you’ll have less dishes to clean afterward. It’s the little things that count. Find out how to make the recipe
22. Eggplant Parm Casserole
Aren’t you a bit of a showoff? Both during outdoor get-togethers and family dinners, they are sure to wow guests with their tart flavor. Small pockets of salty feta and the garlic-dill vinaigrette, on the other hand, may be the most memorable components. Because you’ll be roasting the artichokes in foil pouches, you’ll have less dishes to clean as a result of this technique. It’s the small things that count. Get the recipe by clicking here.
23. Herb-Crusted Pork Cutlets
Have you had enough of chicken? This is a task for the other white meat, which is venison. When it comes to the breading, it’s all about the fresh herbs like rosemary, thyme, and oregano. It takes only a few minutes in heated olive oil for the breading to turn golden brown. Finish them with a pinch of flaky salt and serve them over pasta. Find out how to make the recipe
24. Cherry Tomato Galette with Garlic and Herbs
We predict a garden party for you in the near future. And in that vision, your visitors are awestruck over this crispy galette filled with blistered tomatoes, garlic, herbs and Parmesan. Roast the tomatoes the night before and get some pre-made puff pastry to save time on the day of baking. We enjoy it with a salad, grilled chicken, and pasta, among other things. Find out how to make the recipe
25. Coconut Creamed Spinach
Coconut milk, how much do we adore thee? Let’s see how many ways there are. The recipe at the top of our list is a healthy twist on creamed spinach that asks for boiling coconut milk until thick rather than using actual cream to make the sauce. It has a warm heat that you’ll never grow weary of thanks to the addition of curry powder and smoked paprika. Serve it with spicy shrimp over pasta or teriyaki salmon for a delicious meal. Find out how to make the recipe
26. Garlic Bread
The kids are going to be overjoyed when they see this on the dinner table.
Even more delighted will be the moment they take their first taste, which is brimming with garlic-infused olive oil and buttery-cheesy perfection. Just thinking about it makes us feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Find out how to make the recipe
27. Vegan Arancini
In case you haven’t had arancini (also known as cheesy Italian rice balls), you’ve been missing out on some deliciousness. Using risotto, panko bread crumbs, and a surprise ingredient in the form of plant-based mozzarella, these are delicious! We guarantee that the small ones will not be able to tell the difference. Find out how to make the recipe
28. Chrissy Teigen ‘ s Cheesy Chicken Milanese
One of the things we enjoy about chicken cutlets is that there are a plethora of different ways to prepare them. One of our favorite methods is Milanese-style, which means that the chicken is pounded thin, breaded in eggs and seasoned breadcrumbs, and then fried until crispy. It seems like a victory to us, especially with some shaved Parmesan and a sprinkle of balsamic vinegar on top. Find out how to make the recipe
29. Cheesy Pesto Chips
Sometimes all that is required is a fantastic sauce to accompany the pasta. Sometimes the sauce has to be served with zucchini chips, and other times it doesn’t. To begin, prepare the macadamia nut pesto, which comes together in a flash in a food processor. Afterwards, it’s spread over the chips and cooked until the topping is brown. While we’re here, we can see your spaghetti grinning. Find out how to make the recipe
30. Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper Shrimp
Everyone who like scampi is invited. There are a million different ways to prepare shrimp (you’ve seenForrest Gump), and an even greater number of different methods to prepare shrimp with pasta. Tonight, try one of the simplest preparations: grilled chicken breasts drizzled with lemon, olive oil, and freshly cracked pepper. Furthermore, because it is a sheet pan recipe, there is virtually little cleanup. Please chill the pinot grigio as soon as possible. Find out how to make the recipe
31. Crispy Mushrooms
When mushrooms are this crunchy, it completely changes the game. After being coated in sherry vinegar and extra virgin olive oil, the cremini mushrooms are roasted till brown and crisp. It only takes a few flakes of salt and some parsley to get things started. Crumble them over spaghetti on the terrace, or snap them in your mouth like pretzels on the couch. Find out how to make the recipe
32. Cauliflower, Olive, Pepper and Caper Salad
In Italy, this salad is referred to as insalata di rinforzo (resurrection salad). With the addition of capers, olives, and anchovies, it has a vinegary, funky umami that you’ll find yourself yearning again before you realize it. In Naples, it’s customary to serve it on Christmas Eve, so turn on the twinkle lights and get into the holiday spirit. Isn’t there always an occasion to have a party? Find out how to make the recipe
33. Potato-Chip Crusted Chicken with Arugula Pesto
It is known as insalata di rinforzo in Italy, where it is a type of salad. Capers, olives, and anchovies add a vinegary, funky umami flavor that you’ll find yourself yearning again and again. In Naples, it’s customary to serve it on Christmas Eve, so turn on the twinkle lights and get into the holiday spirit! Isn’t there always a reason to have a party? Get the recipe by clicking here.
34. Brussels Sprouts Skillet with Crispy Pancetta-Garlic Bread Crumbs
We enjoy crispy sprouts just as much as the next person, but it’s no fun having to sit around and wait for them to get brown. Here comes the handy skillet to the rescue.
Cooking time for this dish in the pan will be around eight minutes. We understand if you want your vegetables to be extra crispy. As a finishing touch, we seasoned and toasted panko bread crumbs before crisping up pancetta to add a savory crunch. Thank you very much. Find out how to make the recipe
35. Cauliflower with Roasted Tomatoes, Parsley and Bread Crumbs
Roasted tomatoes provide an added layer of sweetness and wetness to this meal, while pitted olives provide a welcome dose of acidity in the form of lemon juice. The garlic bread crumbs, which are toasted till oh-so-fragrant and golden brown, are our favorite component of this side dish. Find out how to make the recipe
36. Pizza with Butternut Squash Sauce
It’s time to put the marinara away. Butternut squash is used to make this pie, which is roasted with herbs and garlic before being pureed to make the filling. Did we mention that below all of that black pepper and sage, there are *two* varieties of cheese? We’ll preheat the oven, that’s for sure. Find out how to make the recipe RELATED: Penne Pasta Recipes You’ve Never Heard Of Until Now
65 Easy Pasta Recipes That Will Transport You To Italy Any Night Of The Week
Every product that we showcase has been handpicked by Delish editors. We may receive a commission if you click on one of the links on this page. The noodles and sauce are in need of an improvement. Lucy Schaeffer is a writer and poet. Don’t allow intricate recipes get in the way of your carbohydrate intake. These simple pasta recipes will take the worry out of supper preparation, yet they are delicious enough that you’ll be pleased to have leftovers. The menu includes everything from classics like chicken Alfredo and spaghetti and meatballs to more unusual dishes like ravioli lasagna.
- Looking for more quick and simple meal ideas?
- 1 of 65Baked Feta Pasta with Spinach It went viral for a reason – this recipe is very delicious.
- 2of 65Garlicky Roasted Cauliflower Pasta with Parmesan Cheese Roasted garlic is crushed into a paste, which is then used to make a light sauce for pasta that is packed with flavor and nutrients.
- Spaghetti with Meatballs (#3 of 65) Making your own meatballs and sauce enhances the flavor even more.
- 4of 65Scampi Fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimp Instead of going to an Italian restaurant, cook this at home.
- 5 of 65Bucatini all’Amatriciana (Amatrician Catfish) Bucatini’s increased thickness provides a greater bite and allows it to withstand a rich tomato sauce.
- 6of 65The Best-Ever Chicken CarbonaraWhen you’re looking for something soothing and carb-heavy, nothing beats a fantastic carbonara dish.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
The end result is a creamy pasta dish that fulfills every carb appetite imaginable while also providing a small boost of protein to boot.
Homemade Pasta (no.
It’s quite straightforward, and the ultimate effect is A+.
11 of 65Easy Marinara Sauce Recipe Don’t forget to use whole tomatoes for this recipe!
Baked Spaghetti (no.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
14 of 65) In essence, this is a simpler lasagna prepared using penne.
15of 65Cacio e Pepe (Cacio and Pepe) Gnocchi made with potatoes Gnocchi cacio e pepe style is a culinary fantasy come true.
16 of 65Easy Pasta Carbonara (with no sauce).
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Of course, parmesan is to taste.
Pasta with Smoked Salmon (#19 of 65) This is by far the quickest and most straightforward spaghetti we’ve ever prepared.
Cacio e Pepe is number 20 on the 65-item list.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
25 of 655).
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
26 of 65) This hearty Italian favorite may be prepared in a matter of minutes.
Perfect Chicken Alfredo Recipe (#27 of 65) Cooking chicken alfredo has never been easier or more creamy than this recipe.
Baked Shrimp Scampi (#28 of 65) For optimal results, serve with a crusty loaf of bread.
Ravioli Lasagna (no.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
30 of 65 Take a peek at that whirlpool.
Delish recipe editor Michael La Corte analyzes culinary trends as a recipe editor for the site Delish.
This material was generated and maintained by a third party and imported onto this website in order to assist users in providing their email addresses for further consideration. You may be able to discover further information on this and other related items at the website piano.io.
13 Super Quick Pasta Recipes
It is possible that this content contains affiliate links. For more information, please go to mydisclosure policy. What should you make when you’re short on time? The solution is pasta, and in this section you’ll find more than ten delicious quick pasta recipes that can be prepared in under 15 minutes. They’re really simple to make, yet they’re tasty and full of flavor. They’re usually vegetarian, and they’re also quite cost-effective. Amazing recipes that require only a few simple items such as olive oil, fresh or canned tomatoes, cheese, potatoes, frozen peas, mushrooms, herbs, and garlic to be made are available online.
Yes, these quick and easy pasta dishes deliver on all fronts: flavor, convenience, and ease of preparation.
And if you’re looking for quick and easy pasta recipes that require only a few ingredients, look no further.
1. SPAGHETTI WITH GARLIC AND OLIVE OIL (AGLIO E OLIO)
Aglio e olio is one of the most delicious and basic pasta dishes ever created! Italian pasta dish made with olive oil, garlic, and chili flakes that is simple to make yet really wonderful! The simplest solution is the best.
2. CREAM CHEESE PASTA
Make a delectable sauce by combining garlic-infused olive oil, cream cheese, parmesan, and freshly ground pepper to transform basic pasta into something spectacular. It doesn’t get any better than this when it comes to good stuff!
3. ITALIAN PASTA WITH PEAS
This Italian pasta with peas dish is a simple, creamy, and delectable one-pot supper that only takes 5 easy ingredients to prepare. You may use fresh peas or easy frozen peas, whatever makes your life simpler in the long run! It’s a no-brainer, really!
4. EASY LEMON RICOTTA PASTA
One of my favorite quick pasta dishes is this no-cook sauce, which is made by combining creamy ricotta, parmesan cheese, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, and a squeeze of fresh lemon. Quick, simple, and very delicious, your pasta sauce is now ready to serve.
5. CREAMY PASTA WITH SPINACH
This is another another fantastic quick pasta meal that is filled with spinach and can be prepared in less than 15 minutes with minimal effort. This is a weeknight supper that the whole family will enjoy.
6. QUICK PASTAZUCCHINI
This delectable zucchini pasta dish can be prepared in around 15 minutes and requires just 5 ingredients. A straightforward dish that transforms a large amount of zucchini into a delicious family feast.
7. CHERRY TOMATO PASTA SALAD
Only 5 ingredients are needed to make this wonderful zucchini pasta dish, which can be prepared in 15 minutes. A simple recipe that transforms a large amount of zucchini into a delicious family lunch is presented below.
8. ITALIAN MARINARA SAUCESPAGHETTI
Make the most of canned tomatoes by preparing this flavorful and colorful Italian marinara sauce with fresh basil. It merely calls for five inexpensive cupboard items and can be prepared in 20 minutes. One of my all-time favorite fast pasta dishes.
9. QUICK GARLIC MUSHROOM PASTA
The aroma of garlic and the highly flavored sauce generated by the mushrooms elevate your simple spaghetti dish to a whole new level of deliciousness.
This recipe is for you if you want large, powerful tastes that can be prepared in 15 minutes or less.
10. WALNUT SAUCE PASTA
A handful of walnuts, a splash of olive oil, parmesan, garlic, and a slice of bread soaked in milk are all you need to make this simple pasta recipe come together. It’s really that simple, and you’ll be surprised at how well this creamy and flavorful sauce coats your pasta!
11.LEMONTUNA PASTA SALAD
Forget about bland pasta topped with canned tuna; this fast dish is a game changer. This tuna pasta salad is made even better and tastier by the addition of fresh lemon juice and zest, which, combined with olive oil and garlic, makes it impossible to stop eating.
12. SUN-DRIED TOMATO PESTO PASTA
This dish, which uses spaghetti, creamy ricotta, and highly flavorful sun-dried tomatoes, comes together in about 30 minutes. It’s a match made in heaven, and it’s really simple and tasty.
13. SPAGHETTI ALLA PUTTANESCA
With the addition of anchovies, capers, and olives, this delectable dish of pasta is bursting with fantastic, hot flavors. Another simple and inexpensive pasta dish that can be prepared in 15 minutes. Pasta is one of my favorite foods, and I grew up eating it almost every day. Yes, I’m originally from Italy, and my mother is the most traditional Italian woman you could ever meet, so pasta was always a favorite comfort food.
IS PASTA HEALTHY?
YES. Not only is pasta a low-cost pantry staple, but it can also be a component of a healthy diet if consumed in moderation as well. Aside from that, whole grain pasta has more natural fiber and micronutrients than white pasta, which is why you should convert. Fiber is an essential component of your diet since it helps to manage blood sugar levels and lower hunger.
WHAT’S THE BEST PASTA?
When choosing pasta, pay close attention to the label and choose durum wheat semolina pasta, which may have been produced with brass or bronze dies. It goes without saying that you should cook it until it is al dente! Premium grade pasta is a little more expensive than basic pasta, but it’s more sturdy, has a more firm texture, and retains sauces well when prepared properly. You do deserve a wonderful meal of pasta that is bursting with flavor, regardless of whether you’re cooking on a budget or pressed for time.
LOOKING FOR MORE PASTA RECIPES?
Here are some additional tasty pasta dishes that are incredibly simple to make and may be done in less than 30 minutes:
- Pasta with chickpeas
- Broccoli pasta with breadcrumbs
- Potato pasta (pasta e patate) from Italy
- And more dishes.
After a long day of work, when you decide that pasta is what you want for supper, these fast pasta dishes are a lifesaver. Make sure to let me know if you try one of these recipes. You may leave a comment, rate it, or tag a photo from theclevermealon Instagram account on this page. I would much appreciate hearing from you!
10+ QUICK PASTA RECIPES
You’ll find more than ten delectable fast pasta dishes that may be prepared in 15 minutes or less. They’re really simple to make, yet they’re tasty and full of flavor. They’re mainly vegetarian, can be prepared in a short amount of time, and are really affordable. Ready? Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes 15 minutes is the whole time. Course:pasta Cuisine:Italian Quick pasta dishes are the focus of this article.
PASTA (regular or whole grain pasta)
- Tomatoes, peas, potatoes, mushrooms, spinach, lemon, basil…
- Olive oil, garlic, onion, chili flakes, black pepper, and salt are used in this recipe.
PARMESAN, RICOTTA AND CREAM CHEESE
- Choosing a favorite recipe is easy. Cook the pasta until it is al dente. Prepare your fast pasta sauce or pasta dressing according to package directions. Toss the noodles with the sauce until everything is well-combined. Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and freshly ground pepper, if desired, to finish. Enjoy
16 of the Best Side Dishes to Pair With Your Spaghetti Dinner
Choosing a favorite recipe is simple. Continue to cook the pasta until it is al dente. Quick pasta sauce or dressing may be made in minutes. In a large mixing bowl, combine the spaghetti and the sauce; If desired, garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and freshly ground pepper. Enjoy;
On a pale green dish, a salad of chopped kale, grape tomatoes, and sunflower seeds is presented. Image courtesy of Bibi This quick and easy kale salad can be prepared in about 10 minutes and goes great with almost everything. This light salad is flavored and textured thanks to the addition of tomato, sunflower seeds, and dried cranberries. Some reviewers suggest rubbing the Kale before cooking it in order to give it a more robust taste. Chef John’s Spaghetti al Tonno is a great accompaniment to this salad as a starter or side salad.
An elegant pale green platter is decorated with kale, grape tomatoes, and sunflower seeds. Bibi is to be credited. This quick and easy kale salad can be prepared in about 10 minutes and goes great with nearly everything. This light salad is flavored and textured with tomatoes, sunflower seeds, and dried cranberries. According to several reviews, rubbing the Kale before cooking it would enhance its flavor. Cooked with Chef John’s Spaghetti al Tonno, it makes a great starter or side salad. Advertisement Advertisement
Classic Restaurant Caesar Salad
Salad Caesar (as served at a restaurant) Photo courtesy of Deb Susie O., a reviewer, writes: “A salad that will leave you speechless. I no longer have to travel to a fine restaurant in order to enjoy a Caesar Salad that is prepared tableside. I’m now able to make it myself, and it tastes fantastic!” This highly rated salad is made from a restaurant dish and is a genuine Caesar Salad in every way. Try it with Mariu’s Spaghetti with Meat Sauce for a delicious meal. Advertisement
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Asparagus with Prosciutto Wrapping Photograph courtesy of Aaron Newcomer “I adore meals that are both visually appealing and simple to prepare! I created this dish for a food and wine tasting, and even my friends who aren’t big fans of asparagus were blown away by it “Tracy K., a reviewer, expresses her opinion. To make this exquisite side dish, you just need three basic ingredients and a little time. Make a meal out of it by pairing it with Chef John’s Spaghetti alla Carbonara.
Caprese Salad with Balsamic Reduction
Salad Caprese with Balsamic Vinegar Reduction Image courtesy of linda2d stefychefy, the recipe’s inventor, states, “Tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil are tossed in a sweet balsamic reduction and olive oil before being drizzled with olive oil. Simple, eye-catching, and delectable! Pre-made balsamic reductions are now available at most supermarket shops. It’s actually equally as excellent, which is surprising!” Caprese salad is a tasty and visually appealing dish that is also good for you. Try this well rated dish with this Light Lemon Pesto Pasta to see what you think.
Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan
“This is sooooo amazing – and much simpler than cooking Eggplant Parmesan!” writes Chef4Six, who reviewed the recipe. It’s a meaty side dish that goes well with Italian Spaghetti, thanks to this modern take on a classic recipe. Advertisement Advertisement
Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli
Broccoli with Roasted Garlic and LemonCredit: bd.weld “Broccoli prepared in this manner becomes addictive! I split the broccoli in half vertically and used both the leaves and the stalks. Toss the vegetables in a large mixing basin, sprinkle with Montreal seasoning, pour with olive oil, and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
You won’t be able to stop eating once you start! My favorite technique to prepare broccoli is as follows: “explains CHATTY304. Win’s Shrimp and Spaghetti is a delicious entrée that pairs perfectly with this delicious vegetable side dish.
Zucchini Saute (photo courtesy of Dianne) “A quick veggie sauté that can be used for a variety of dishes! You may use whatever vegetables that you choose. Alternatively, serve over spaghetti if desired “Denyse, the recipe’s inventor, states It’s the ideal way to use up the last of your summer squash with this easy side dish. This dish is delicious when served withQuick and Easy Chicken Spaghetti for a delicious supper that is excellent for hectic weeknights!
Italian Leafy Green Salad
Credit: CC 3’s2bake for the Italian Leafy Green Salad “This salad was a hit with my guests at a recent dinner party. The dish had been entirely depleted! I couldn’t locate every variety of lettuce I wanted, so I just upped the number of the ones I did find to make up for it. It is my opinion that grape seed oil has a softer flavor than olive oil, which contributes to the dressing’s success “Debbie Fox, a reviewer, expressed her opinion. Fill up on lush greens with this side salad, which is the ideal complement to the filling baked spaghetti casserole recipe we’ve created.
Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
Credit: Molly’s Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan in a white serving dish According to reviewer Bonnie Frasers, “I followed the advise of one of the reviewers and added crushed red pepper to the recipe, which really brought the dish to life. This is something I will absolutely make again!” With the help of parmesan, garlic, and butter, this meal became the ideal accompaniment to a robust Italian entrée. Try it with someSpaghetti Aglio e Olio for a delicious meal.
Byrdhouse Marinated Tomatoes and Mushrooms
Credit: Molly’s Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan in a White Dish Bonnie Frasers, a reviewer, writes: “Crushed red pepper was recommended by one of the reviewers, and it truly brought the dish to life. This is a dish that I will definitely make again.” With the help of parmesan, garlic, and butter, this dish became the ideal accompaniment to a robust Italian main course meal. Try it with someSpaghetti Aglio e Olio for a delicious meal!
Lemon Green Beans with Walnuts
Lemon Green Beans with Walnuts is a delicious side dish. Image courtesy of lutzflcat “Steamed green beans with butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, and toasted walnuts are mixed in a lemon dressing. This is also a fantastic dish with asparagus. Walnuts can be swapped for pecans in this recipe “Karen David, the dish’s originator, states This simple green bean dish is just as delicious as it is beautiful to look at. Try it with a dish like Spaghetti with Garlic and Basil to see how it goes. Advertisement
My Sicilian Ex-Mother-in-Law’s Peperonata
Peperonata made by my ex-Mother-in-Sicilian Law’s mother-in-law Photograph courtesy of Buckwheat Queen Described by Buckwheat Queen as “Camilla’s rendition of a Siciliancontorno (vegetarian side dish) prepared with bell peppers, onion, garlic, and fresh herbs,” the recipe is “a meatless side dish made with bell peppers, onion, garlic, and fresh herbs.” “It is often prepared in big quantities so that there will be leftovers to combine with either pasta or rice the following day.
Either in the oven or on the stovetop, this dish is delicious. This is the stovetop version of the recipe. The next day, it’s even more delicious!”
Great Garlic Bread
Recipe courtesy of Soup Loving Nicole for delicious grilled garlic bread. Everybody knows that garlic bread is a traditional accompaniment to spaghetti, but this recipe is not your typical garlic bread. After you’ve had this Italian bread covered with cheesy, garlicky delight, you’ll never go back to frozen garlic bread again. “It garners more attention and comments than the main meal,” writes reviewer Noelle C. You really can’t go wrong with this as a side dish to some Spaghetti with Ground Beef.
Easy Arugula Salad
Thanks to Soup Loving Nicole for this delicious grilled garlic bread recipe! Everybody knows that garlic bread is a must-have accompaniment to spaghetti, but this recipe is unlike any other. After you’ve experienced this Italian bread covered with cheesy, garlicky delight, you’ll never go back to frozen garlic bread again. ‘It garners more interest and comments than the main meal,’ writes reviewer Noelle C. If you serve it alongside some Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef, you can’t go wrong.
Tomato Cucumber Salad
Tomato and Cucumber Salad (photo courtesy of muffinmom) “Always keeping fresh tomatoes and cucumbers on hand, we can whip up this quick and easy side dish whenever the mood strikes. It’s also simple and quick to do “explains jess1127. This light and refreshing side salad will go well with almost any entrée you can imagine. Try it with some of this Creamy Bay Scallop Spaghetti for a delicious combination.
The 25 Best Side Dishes for Pasta
Written by Liz on October 2, 2020 It is possible that this content contains affiliate links. Dinner is one of my favorite meals to prepare, so I’m constantly on the lookout for fresh side dish ideas to accompany it! The recipes on this page will provide you with some excellent ideas for veggies, salads, bread, and other dishes to serve with your favorite pasta.
What to Serve with Pasta
It might be difficult to come up with a delectable side dish to accompany a bowl of pasta, but fortunately, there are several possibilities! Take advantage of this chance to include a veggie in your dinner. Whether you go for roasted or sautéed veggies or a simple tossed salad, this is a simple technique to make your dish look a little lighter. In addition, you may go outside the box and serve flatbread, a bowl of soup, or even bread. I like to serve spaghetti with a roasted vegetable and some form of bread, but the options are limitless.
How to Pair Pasta with a Side Dish
Although there is no right or wrong method to prepare a meal, I strive to adhere to the following general rule of thumb:
- If the main meal is rich, creamy, or cheesy, I make an effort to keep the side dish as light as possible. In the case of a heavier meal with plenty of veggies, such as broccoli lemon pasta, I may offer a heavier side dish such as garlic bread and a bowl of soup
- And in the case of a lighter dish with lots of vegetables, such as roasted asparagus, I might serve an arugula salad or roasted asparagus. In addition, simple side dishes may be a terrific way to make use of any leftover items. Make your salad even more delicious by adding a bit of leftover fresh mozzarella. Breadcrumbs from the previous day can be sprinkled on top of the soup. Toss roasted patty pan squash with any remaining pesto. Make salad croutons out of the heel of a baguette by cutting it in half. Food waste may be reduced significantly by using leftover items into your side dish.
Prepare Side Dishes in Advance
If you’re preparing a more involved pasta meal, several of these side dishes may be prepared in advance, which can save you time and effort. If you’re preparing dinner for a large group of people, you may not want to be juggling many pots and skillets, so choose side dishes that are easy to make ahead of time and serve immediately after. Again, there is no right or wrong way to choose a side dish to serve with pasta, but maybe this has provided you with some assistance in making your selection.
- This quick and easy Italian chopped salad is the ideal side dish to serve alongside your favorite pasta meal!
- Simple and delicious, this tomato and cucumber salad is a great side dish to offer alongside your favorite pasta meal!
- Easy and delicious green beans are prepared in a pan and sprinkled with toasted almonds for a quick and easy side dish!
- It’s a delightful combination of crunchy chickpeas and creamy sauce in this vegan Caesar salad.
- It’s a chopped salad that’s rich with veggies, fresh herbs, and chickpeas from the Mediterranean.
- With a creamy pasta sauce, this flavorful Mediterranean Lentil Soup is an excellent side dish.
- This substantial salad is stuffed with sweet peaches and salty feta for a simple and tasty side dish that can be made in minutes.
This baked feta cheese with tomatoes is a very easy snack that is sure to please everyone.
Prepare this delectable meal by finishing it off with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkling of herbs.
If you’ve been following a low-carb diet for a long time, you’ve probably become used to eating a lot of cauliflower in ways you wouldn’t have imagined you would previously.
These Cauliflower Breadsticks are very delicious, and I can’t wait for you to give them a try as well.
It is also quick and easy to prepare.
Romano Bean Salad is composed with blanched beans and a variety of flavorful ingredients such as salty feta, crisp walnuts, and olive oil.
Vegan broccoli raisin salad with roasted onion, almonds and a mustard vinaigrette is a quick and healthful side dish that can be made ahead of time!
Garnished with optional fresh parmesan cheese, this dish is quick and easy to prepare in a pot or pan.
This Caprese Salad with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes is sure to become a family favorite.
Served as a side dish to a great piece of pasta, with a side of crusty bread to soak up the luscious juices.
This Quick and Easy Margherita Pizza Recipe can be prepared in about 15 minutes and is suitable for both children and adults alike.
Serving this dish with your favorite pasta will transform your meal into an authentic Italian feast.
It’s a surefire crowd-pleaser, and it’s especially good with spaghetti!
Alternatively, combine components that complement the pasta meal you are cooking and top with garlic butter to create a lovely garlic toast to serve with it!
Alternatively, you may serve this simple salad recipe as a side dish alongside your favorite meal of pasta!
This vegetarian kale salad with lentils and feta is topped with a flavorful spicy almond oil dressing that is sure to please.
The olives provide a pleasant saline taste that makes this salad nice and savory!
This vegetable “pizza” may be made ahead of time, allowing you to enjoy a quick and easy side dish that is packed with fresh veggies!
Serve this asparagus strawberries goat cheese crostini with balsamic glaze as a side dish with any spaghetti recipe for a quick and tasty meal!
It takes almost little time to put together because it is made with store-bought ciabatta.
This delectable Lemon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts recipe is the perfect fresh and zesty side dish to accompany any meal. It’s simple to prepare and may be done ahead of time! Are you looking for some delicious pasta recipes? Here are a few of my personal favorites:
- It’s possible to prepare some of these side dishes ahead of time, which comes in useful when you’re cooking a more intricate pasta meal. If you’re preparing dinner for a large group of people, you may not want to be juggling many pots and skillets, so choose side dishes that are easy to make ahead of time and serve immediately. Again, there is no right or wrong way to choose a side dish to serve with pasta, but maybe this has provided you with some assistance in making your selection! Allow me to share some delicious pasta side dish ideas with you now. Simple Italian chopped salad is the perfect side dish to serve alongside your favorite pasta meal. You can prepare it while your pasta is boiling on the stove, which is a time-saving feature! This simple tomato and cucumber salad is the ideal side dish to accompany your favorite spaghetti entrée! Preparation time is minimal, while the tastes are straightforward but delectable. Easy and delicious green beans are prepared in a pan and sprinkled with toasted almonds for a quick and easy side dish. Isn’t it the best way to sneak some vegetables into your spaghetti dinner? Chickpeas are crisp and creamy in this vegan Caesar salad, which is made even better by the addition of vegan Caesar dressing. Even while it’s robust enough to serve as a main meal, it’s also delicious served over your favorite pasta! Veggies, fresh herbs, and chickpeas make up the bulk of this Mediterranean chopped salad. With a rich baked spaghetti entrée, this light and delightful side dish is the ideal complement! With a creamy pasta preparation, this delicious Mediterranean Lentil Soup is a wonderful side dish. The lentils provide protein and fiber to the meal, and the soup is brimming with veggies! In this substantial salad, sweet peaches and salty feta are combined to make a simple and delectable side dish. For a delicious summer supper, serve it withPasta Alla Norma! Simple and tasty, this baked feta cheese with tomatoes is a great appetizer for a get-together with friends. Tomatoes in season are especially delicious when paired with salty feta! Prepare to serve this delectable dish by drizzling olive oil over it and scattering herbs on top. A fantastic recipe to serve alongside your favorite Greek pasta meals! In fact, if you’ve been following a low-carb diet for a long time, you’ve probably become used to eating a lot of cauliflower in ways you wouldn’t have imagined previously. It depends on the recipe whether or not it works to substitute carbohydrates with cauliflower. Definitely, these Cauliflower Breadsticks are delicious, and I can’t wait for you to give them a try. Salad de Arugula à la Limonade avec Noix is a light and refreshing dish that is spicy, sweet, and filling. Arugula is combined with cherry tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, and parmesan cheese before being drizzled with a lemony olive oil dressing to conclude the salad. Cooked beans, salty feta, crisp walnuts and a sprinkle of olive oil come together to form this delicious Romano Bean Salad. These long, flat beans are transformed into a delectable side dish when cooked this way. Vegan broccoli raisin salad with roasted onion, almonds and a mustard vinaigrette is a quick and healthful side dish that can be prepared ahead of time. Swiss chard with garlic, onions, tomatoes, and lemon in a simple sauté is the focus of this meal. Made in a saucepan or skillet and garnished with optional fresh parmesan cheese, this dish is quick and easy to make. You may serve it as a low-calorie, vegetarian healthy side dish to go along with your favorite pasta meal. This Caprese Salad with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes is sure to become a favorite of your guests. It’s light, flavorful, and really simple to prepare. Ideal to serve as a side dish to a hearty serving of pasta, with some crusty bread on the side to soak up the lovely juices from the pasta. This is the great weeknight pizza dish since it is simple and straightforward. This Quick and Easy Margherita Pizza Recipe is done in about 15 minutes and is suitable for both children and grown-ups alike. Cheese, marinara sauce, fresh basil, and handmade pesto come together in this delicious combination. Serving this dish with your favorite pasta will turn your meal into an authentic Italian feast. Your new favorite side dish will almost certainly be this creamy tomato basil soup made in the Instant Pot. A sure-fire crowd-pleaser, it’s also delicious served over spaghetti. As a side dish to any dinner, these Socca Flatbreads are perfect! Alternatively, combine components that complement the pasta meal you are cooking and top with garlic butter to make a lovely garlic toast to serve with it! This kale salad is simple, but the flavors of freshly grated Parmesan, lemon, garlic, and extra virgin olive oil infuse it with a lot of depth and complexity. Alternatively, you may serve this simple salad recipe as a side dish alongside your favorite meal of spaghetti. Ggrilled artichokes are the perfect side dish: a touch smoky, a little garlicky, and the perfect reason to mix up some red pepper vinaigrette to serve with them! This vegetarian kale salad with lentils and feta is topped with a wonderful spicy almond oil dressing that is sure to please any palate. Tossed in crispy panko crumbs, tender asparagus spears are a simple and delightful side dish to serve with your favorite pasta. The olives provide a pleasant saline taste that makes this salad nice and savory! Only a few minutes are required for this simple recipe. Because this vegetable “pizza” can be made ahead of time, you’ll always have a quick and easy side dish that is packed with fresh veggies! Serve it with a creamy pasta dish or a baked pasta dish with cheese on top! Served with a balsamic sauce, these asparagus strawberries goat cheese crostini are a simple and delicious side dish to accompany any pasta entrée. Garlic bread has never been easier or more tasty than it is right now. It takes almost little time to prepare because it is made with store-bought ciabatta. It is a terrific side dish for spaghetti, soups, and is also great for any party! This bread is buttery, garlicky, and filled with fresh herbs. This recipe for Lemon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts is a light and zesty side dish that is excellent for a light lunch or brunch. Make it ahead of time because it is simple to prepare! Trying to come up with a few different pasta recipes? Following are just a few of my personal favorites:
Some of these side dishes may be prepared ahead of time, which might be useful if you’re preparing a more difficult pasta meal. If you’re preparing supper for a large group, you may not want to be juggling many pots and skillets, so choose easy side dishes that can be made ahead of time. Although there is no right or wrong way to choose a side dish to accompany pasta, maybe this has provided some assistance. Let’s get started on some delectable pasta side dish ideas! This simple Italian chopped salad is the ideal side dish to serve alongside your favorite pasta meal!
This simple tomato and cucumber salad is a great side dish to offer with your favorite pasta meal.
Cooked in a pan with toasted almonds on top, these scrumptious green beans are a quick and easy side dish!
Vegan Caesar salad with crunchy chickpeas and a creamy dressing is a delightful combination of flavors.
This Mediterranean chopped salad is brimming with veggies, fresh herbs, and chickpeas, among other ingredients.
With a creamy pasta preparation, this delicious Mediterranean Lentil Soup makes a delicious side dish.
This hearty salad is stuffed with sweet peaches and salty feta for a simple and tasty side dish that can be prepared in minutes.
This baked feta cheese with tomatoes is a very simple snack that can be made in advance.
A drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkling of herbs completes this delectable meal.
With enough time on a low-carb diet, you’ll likely become accustomed to eating a lot of cauliflower in ways you never would have thought.
These Cauliflower Breadsticks are very delicious, and I can’t wait for you to give them a try!
It is made in under 30 minutes.
Cooked beans, salty feta, crisp walnuts and a sprinkle of olive oil come together to make this delicious Romano Bean Salad.
Vegan broccoli raisin salad with roasted onion, almonds and a mustard vinaigrette is a quick and healthful side dish that can be made ahead of time.
Garnished with optional fresh parmesan cheese, this dish is simple to prepare in a pot or pan.
This Caprese salad with roasted cherry tomatoes is sure to become a family favorite.
Ideal to serve as a side dish to a beautiful meal of spaghetti, with some crusty bread on the side to soak up the luscious juices.
This Quick and Easy Margherita Pizza Recipe can be prepared in about 15 minutes and is suitable for both children and adults.
Serve it with your favorite pasta to turn your meal into an Italian celebration!
It’s a surefire crowd-pleaser, and it’s especially delicious over spaghetti!
Use complementary components to the pasta meal you are cooking and top with garlic butter to create a fantastic garlic bread to serve with it!
Alternatively, you may serve this simple salad recipe as a side dish alongside your favorite meal of pasta!
This vegetarian kale salad with lentils and feta is topped with a wonderful spicy almond oil dressing.
It just takes a few minutes to prepare this simple dish!
Serve it with a creamy pasta dish or a baked pasta dish with cheese!
Right here, you’ll find the quickest and most delicious garlic bread recipe.
This bread is buttery, garlicky, and filled with fresh herbs, and it’s the perfect side dish for pasta, soups, and any party!
This delectable Lemon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts recipe is the ideal fresh and zesty side dish for any meal. It’s simple to make and may be prepared ahead of time! Are you looking for some pasta recipes? Here are a few of my favorite examples: