Amazon.com : Banza Chickpea Pasta, Variety Pack (2 Penne/2 Rotini/2 Shells) – Gluten Free Healthy Pasta, High Protein, Lower Carb and Non-GMO – (Pack of 6) : Everything Else
On February 6, 2019, it was reviewed in the United States. 8 ounces in volume (Pack of 6) 2 penne/2 rotini/2 shells, in the following order: Purchase that has been verified Despite the fact that I purchase this six-pack of Banza at least once a month, I have never had an issue. As I was emptying the first box this morning, I spotted a bag crawling about in the bottom. When I glanced inside the pot, I discovered that they were all over the place. This did not originate from my residence. They were in the separate boxes because the main box had been sealed and was bug-free.
My disdain is overwhelming, and I would like a return for my time.
On February 6, 2019, Robert Gough posted a blog post.
As I was emptying the first box this morning, I spotted a bag crawling about in the bottom.
- This did not originate from my residence.
- Ordering banza online has been a source of great concern for me, which is bad because I adore this product.
- The photographs in this review On August 15, 2019, a review was conducted in the United States.
- I reasoned that it may simply be that particular package, so I opened another and discovered the same thing!
- Another person had reported having a similar experience, which I found to be true.
- These are not inexpensive!
- On August 15, 2019, James Pruet posted a blog.
I reasoned that it may simply be that particular package, so I opened another and discovered the same thing!
Another person had reported having a similar experience, which I found to be true.
These are not inexpensive!
8 ounces in volume (Pack of 6) 2 penne/2 rotini/2 shells, in the following order: Purchase that has been verified This does not taste or have the feel like genuine pasta, in my opinion: the flavor is off (very, really off) and the texture is off.
Many people enjoy it, but I recommend purchasing one box to check out first before stuffing your cupboard with it.
8 ounces in volume (Pack of 6) 2 penne/2 rotini/2 shells, in the following order: Purchase that has been verified Banza is a genuine professional.
It didn’t matter whether they had earthy flavors or strange textures; they couldn’t compete in standard pasta meals.
Thanks to its delicious taste and nutritionally packed nutrition data, Banza matches well with conventional pasta dish components without putting me into the hours-long food coma that I had gotten accustomed to from traditional pasta.
I would definitely suggest it!
The texture now appears to be gummy and sticky to me.
I was quite disappointed.
8 ounces in volume (Pack of 6) 2 penne/2 rotini/2 shells, in the following order: Purchase that has been verified Using this method, you may substitute regular pasta for a reduced carbohydrate version.
in addition to having a reduced carb content when compared to ordinary pasta.
They have a flavor that is virtually identical to spaghetti.
I couldn’t really pick out a particular “chick pea” flavor – everyone, however, is different.
yet it’s undeniably delicious.
sauce, casserole, and so on To be really honest, I would buy it again.
On August 31, 2018, it was reviewed in the United States.
It was difficult to judge whether the pasta was done, so I cooked it a little longer, which resulted in the pasta being extremely mushy, almost like a “strange paste” after a time.
Because I purchased an excessive number of boxes, I’ll try again.
On April 19, 2016, a review was published in the United States.
I enjoy the variety of flavors available; it truly does serve as a substitute for normal pasta for me.
I’m not gluten-free like some of the other reviews, but I wanted to give it a try because it has half the carbohydrates and double the protein of other similar products, which is incredible. After trying this, I’m not sure I’ll ever go back to normal pasta again. It’s just wonderful!
Top reviews from other countries
4.0 stars out of 5 for this product This is excellent for children. On March 18, 2019, a review was published in Canada. 8 ounces in volume (Pack of 6) 2 penne/2 rotini/2 shells, in the following order: Purchase that has been verified
Banza Gluten Free Chickpea Penne – 8oz
Chickpeas are a fantastic pasta ingredient, which is why we used them to make Banza. The pasta you love has been transformed into the pasta that loves you back by us, taking a household favorite and making it even better! Banza is a meal you can feel good about serving and sharing since it has nearly twice the protein, three times the fiber, and about thirty percent fewer carbohydrates than regular pasta. It’s also gluten-free and vegan, and each serving has 23 grams of protein, making it simple to whip up a nutritious supper in minutes.
- Our spaghetti is a favorite among celebrities such as Kristen Bell and Robin Roberts, and we are confident that it will appeal to your taste buds as well.
- Chickpeas, tapioca, and pea protein are the primary ingredients.
- Banza is made in the same way as conventional pasta (cook in salted water at a rolling boil, drain, and serve), and we recommend serving Banza with your favorite sauce on the side.
- Go ahead and bake your ziti, make your mac and cheese, and prepare the rest of the ingredients because pasta night is back on the schedule.
Kristen Bell Can’t Live Without This Protein-Packed Chickpea Pasta, and Neither Can We!
Have you ever wanted to see what the inside of Kristen Bell’s pantry looked like? We have a strange hunch that it is crammed to the gills with boxes of Banza gluten-free pasta, which is our personal favorite gluten-free pasta brand. According to the actress and longtime vegetarian, Banza (and its mac ‘n’ cheese, in particular) reigns supreme in the apparently oversaturated realm of healthy pasta choices, as seen by her recent post on Instagram expressing her admiration for the brand. Now that you’re aware that Banza has Kristen’s mark of approval, allow us to demonstrate further why it’s definitely worth the hype yet again.
- Also noteworthy is the fact that a serving has 13 grams of fiber and just 43 grams of net carbohydrates, as opposed to the three grams of fiber and 71 grams of net carbs often found in other ordinary pastas.
- They’re also gluten-free.
- In contrast to other gluten-free pastas, which are more like mushy bits of cardboard, this one really tastes fantastic.
- However, the healthy noodles are available in a few major supermarkets, including Target, Costco, and Whole Foods, as well as online sellers such as Amazon.
Score! Please use this as your inspiration to finally buy up a couple boxes of the fashionable pasta and give it a shot anytime soon. Dominique Astorino / POPSUGAR Photography is the photographer that captured this image.
Banza Chickpea Pasta Products at Natura Market
At Banza, we provide you with a compelling incentive to consume more pasta! Because it is made from chickpeas, unlike any other pasta, it contains a high concentration of nutrients and flavor; our delectable al-dente pasta gives normal wheat-based spaghetti a run for its money! Our plant-based pasta is available in every variety of pasta and is higher in protein and fiber than wheat-based pasta. It is also gluten-free, allergen-free, vegan, lower in carbohydrates, and has a lower glycemic index than wheat-based pasta.
Banza is dedicated to making healthful and delectable pasta readily available to the general public.
In addition, we’ve just expanded our product range to include chickpea-powered rice, allowing you to make a better version of everything you’re wanting.