Amazon.com : Barilla Pasta, Ditalini, 16 Ounce (Pack of 8) : Spaghetti Pasta : Grocery & Gourmet Food
The product was reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2017 and was verified to be a purchase. Ditalini is a favorite of ours for macaroni salad or macaroni and tomato soup (just macaroni, canned diced tomato, and some butter and salt). The only problem is that it’s nearly difficult to come across. We checked the local stores weekly and purchased whatever Amazon had in stock. We still want more, but Amazon has said that they may not be able to acquire it in the future. One local chain was having a major deal on Barilla and ditalini was particularly featured for the sale, however neither of the two places we have access to had a single box of either.
We wish we could purchase more, but the only thing available on Amazon is pasta that ranges from 3 to 15 dollars per pound.
On July 13, 2019, a reviewer in the United States expressed satisfaction with their purchase.
Fred’s appears to have phased it out approximately a year ago, and no new stock has shown since then.
- I finally had to give up and get 10 one-pound boxes of cereal from Amazon since the local brick-and-mortar businesses were simply not up to the task at hand!
- verified purchaseReviewed on October 30, 2020 in the United States of America For your hot pasta meals or your cold pasta salads, this is the perfect tiny form to use.
- Some sauces adhere better to particular forms than others.
- PS: Despite the fact that they are little, the ditalini still need the usual amount of time to cook.
- Purchase that has been verified I grew up with my Italian grandmother, who, for the most part, prepared all of her own pasta.
- She had always used a different brand and had never experimented with any others.
- I never tried any other brands because she was a fantastic chef, and I couldn’t conceive she could be incorrect about food choices.
In comparison to what I grew up with, it was far superior.
Now, I am a Barilla customer for life!
Because the items were no longer available at my local grocery shop, I shouldn’t have been shocked to see them on Amazon.
They are especially useful for gluing as young children learn their alphabet and other basic skills.
We use them for carnivals at our church and school.
He is now five years old, yet he still enjoys the “small noodles.” On May 9, 2020, a review will be conducted in the United States.
I really like how it is non-invasive and has a minimum texture.
On May 12, 2021, a review will be conducted in the United States.
The flavor is pleasant, and I am pleased with the whole product.
Purchase that has been verified Yea! I’m confident in my ability to create pasta fagioli soup again. This particular pasta item is not available at my local supermarket. I’m thrilled that I discovered it on Amazon Pantry! The pricing is reasonable. Fresh. I’m overjoyed.
Because of its likeness to the little sewing implement, the term Ditalini translates as “little thimbles.” Ditalini’s little, tubular pasta form is an excellent addition to any pasta soup recipe. Barilla® Ditalini is manufactured with ingredients that are not genetically modified. Please see our stance statement for further details.
Pasta e fagioli (pasta and beans) is the rustic Italian soup in which ditalini is traditionally used, although it may also be used in minestrone or any other classic pasta soup recipe. Also, ditalini can be used as a replacement to penne or rotini in pasta salad dishes if you just want a small amount of pasta bite.
More Information about Allergens
To improve the flavor of the pasta, add a good pinch of sea salt to the boiling water before adding the pasta. Oil should not be added to the water since it hinders the sauce from adhering to the pasta. Please see our Help and Support page for further cooking suggestions.
COOKING YOUR PASTA
Preparation: Bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a boil, season with salt to taste. Fill a pot halfway with boiling water and add the contents of the packet. Gently stir the ingredients together. Bring the water back to a boil. Cook uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring regularly, to get real “al dente” pasta texture. Boil the pasta for an extra 1 minute if you want it more tender. Remove the pan from the heat. Drain the water well. Make a quick sauce using your favorite Barilla sauce and serve immediately.
You Might Also Like
Our products are the result of almost 140 years of Italian devotion. Read on to find out more
Barilla® Classic Blue Box Soup Pasta Ditalini (16 oz) Delivery or Pickup Near Me
It’s a straightforward process. Product purchases may be made via the Instacart app or website from a store of your choosing that is nearby. After placing your purchase, Instacart will connect you with a personal shopper in your region who will shop for you and bring your order to you. With our “Leave at my door” option, you may get your package without having to interact with it. Using the Instacart app or website, you can keep track of the status of your order and communicate with your shopper at every stage of the process.
- Use the Instacart app or website to find a store near you that provides pickup, then select Pickup from the drop-down menu and choose your desired pickup location from where you’d like to complete your order.
- It will depend on the retailer whether you will be assisted in loading your goods into your vehicle or whether you will be required to pick them up in a designated location.
- The following is a breakdown of the cost of Instacart delivery: – Same-day orders over $35 are subject to a delivery cost that starts at $3.99.
- – Service costs vary and are subject to fluctuate depending on a variety of variables, including your location and the amount and types of goods in your shopping basket.
- Tips are not required for delivery orders, but are highly recommended.
- The whole amount of your tip goes straight to the shopper who delivers your item to your door.
- You can also obtain cheaper service fees by joining.
This price is normally $1.99 per pickup order.
– There are no service costs for pick-up orders, regardless of whether the customer is a non-Express or Express member.
Whenever an item you desire is out of stock at the store, your shopper will make the appropriate substitutions based on your preferences.
You may instruct the shopper to do the following:- Find the best match: In most cases, your shopper will make the greatest decision possible when selecting a replacement for your item.
– Select Specific Replacement: In the case of products you’d prefer not to replace, choose “Don’t replace” to receive a refund if the item is out of stock at the time you place your order.
No, Gluten-free pasta ditalini are not available from Barilla® Classic Blue Box Soup.
Pasta Ditalini from the Barilla® Classic Blue Box Soup has 42.0 grams of carbohydrates.
There are no calories in Barilla® Classic Blue Box Soup Pasta Ditalini, and there are no carbs. Barilla® Classic Blue Box Soup Pasta Ditalini has only one gram of fat per serving. The salt content of Barilla® Classic Blue Box Soup Pasta Ditalini is zero grams.
Barilla Ditalini Pasta (16 oz.) Buy Groceries Online – Grocery Delivery
Select an Aisle to Work From
- This page has been recently viewed. Babies Supplies for baking
- Infants Cocktails, beverages, and boxed dinners are all available. Side dishes, breads, and breakfast foods are also available. Syrups
- sCandies Chocolates and canned foods are among the items on the list. Soups
- sCoffee Teas
- sCondiments Sauces
- sCookies Crackers and cooking oils are also available. Sprays that don’t stick
- Deli meats Bakery
- Toppings for Desserts Cups of Ice Cream Cones
- Food Service Grated cheeses and other bulk items Ingredients for making pizza
- Health and beauty
- And international travel Specialty Foods
- Other Services Foods for the home
- The meat department
- And natural foods Gluten-free
- Nuts, seeds, popcorn, and jerky
- Paper and plastics
- And other foods Pasta sauces, peanut butter jelly, and pet foods are all available. Pet Supplies
- And other items Olives
- Fruits and vegetables
- Puddings Gelatins
- sRaisins Snacks made from dried fruit
- Salad dressings Toppings for salads
- Salty snacks Dipping Sauces
- Limited Edition Seasonal Items
- Snack Cakes and Spices Seasonings
- Items from the checkout lane
|Catalog»PastasPasta Sauces»Pasta AisleDry Pastas»Pasta AisleDry PastaAdd To SoupShapes»076808280456||$ 3.49|
Is it possible to substitute?
- Is it OK to substitute?
Taking pleasure in eating the Italian way: We have been creating pasta using the greatest quality durum wheat and an unparalleled love for the exquisite art of eating well since our founding in Parma, Italy, in 1877. Four generations of the Barilla family have been involved in the business. With warm greetings from our family to yours, we hope you enjoy this delectable celebration of our time-honored custom. Nutritional Values
|Servings Per Container:||8|
|Calories from Fat:||10|
Other goods that are similar to this one
DescriptionThe “thimble” form of this little tube-shaped pastina, often known as a soup cut, inspired the name. Ditali is a fantastic accompaniment to broth and bean soups, such as Pasta e Fagioli, and it also shines in summer pasta salads with little amounts of chopped vegetables on the side. A village near Naples, at the beginning of Italy’s Amalfi Coast, is where DeLallo Pasta gets its name. This is the location where pasta was invented. The skill of manufacturing our pasta begins with the selection of the highest quality wheat available.
These features have an impact on how a dish cooks, as well as on the flavor and texture of the dish.
We dry our pasta at low temperatures over a long period of time to replicate the ancient method of producing pasta.
- A special combination of the best grade durum wheat with a high gluten content has been used to create this product. A rougher surface is created by extruding with bronze dies, which allows sauces to be more absorbed and captured. Slowly dried at low temperatures in order to maintain the color, texture, and taste of the pasta throughout the cooking process
- Cooks the pasta until it has that trademark al dente texture: a soft yet firm bite with a fleck of white in the middle, which we refer to as the pasta’s soul
- Made in a facility that does not use eggs or nuts. Vegan. This product contains wheat.